Thursday, May 20, 2010

Randomness

I was going threw my pictures and i found this one....

The first thing that popped in my head was... LOOK AT MOM! SHE LOOKS AWESOME. The next thing that I looked at was my sister Molly. That’s when my pregnancy hormones started up and then came the tears… I realized that I have not seen her in so long and I am kind of missing her… so I thought I would post this so she knew I was thinking of her… I love ya and miss you Molly xoxo
I also found these pictures of Josh...

Cute? ya?.. I think sooo!! If our little boy looks anything like his daddy i think he will be the cutest kid on the block...

3 comments:

  1. He will defiantly be cute! I love the mom and sister picture...we all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kid will be darling, because you both are darling. Let us see a picture of that baby bump. Us family that live far away are missing the the little things. Please, just for me. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he will be cute! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete