Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am done! Sooooooooo done!

I am so done with this lovely pregnancy stuff for so many reasons for number ONE I want to see little Braxton so bad… I am not getting more than 3 hours a night of sleep. I get dizzy all the time sometimes so bad that I lose my hearing and most of my vision (standing, lying, or setting). I look like a Blow Fish! I am swollen EVERYWHERE… I can’t move without feeling and hearing popping, cracking and gridding pelvic bones. GRR.. HEARTBURN!!! I literally think my chest is one uncontrolled forest fire all the time! My vision is getting worse every day I can’t see anything. I have no energy! I pee all the time! And I look like Gus Gus off of Cinderella NOTHING FITS ANYMORE…
I know I know enough with the complaining!
On a good note I am 35 ½ weeks Pregnant only 4 ½ weeks to my due date! Braxton is healthy and is continuing to grow, he is now 5lbs! He is very active and loves his daddy’s voice and goes crazy when he gets home from school or work and starts talking. The ultrasounds pictures show that he has loooong eyelashes, chubby checks and a boodha belly! :D He is going to be so dang cute! I am so excited for him to be here!

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there Bay! It will be over before you know it! I miss you guys!! Haven't seen you in a while :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've all been there! Can't wait to see his cute little face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo excited to meet the little guy! Walk as much as you can; it will strengthen your pelvic girdle and be helpful when labor starts. And, nosy as I am, are they checking your blood sugar???? Love you all! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I see we're not listed as family and friends. What are you saying?????? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bay...your husband has "senioritis" and you have "last month of prenancyitis" ... It'll be over before you know it...
    Glad that little guy is growing healthy!
    Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete