Thursday, January 13, 2011

What am i going to do...

My 2 month old LOVES FOOD!
I have not been able to keep this kid full! He would drink bottles all day long and still not be full and i have tried rice and he really does not care for it but he loves when we give him taste of stuff off our plates like mash potatos and stuff! so today after feeding the little chunker 16oz of milk in just a few short hours i decided to try some sweet potatos and OH MY GOSH!!! He went to town! He would have ate the whole jar if i would have let him. He made a huge mess and loved every minute of it.. He is such a cutie
pretty eyes



he thinks he is such a big boy. it kinda makes me sad how fast he is growing up

3 comments:

  1. Richard LOVES these pictures.... I showed him and he just laughed and laughed. I miss my little Braxton boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is way too cute Bailey. Still looks like a minnie Josh. hope you are doing good in the cold country. ha ha ha
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete