Thursday, February 10, 2011

Car Rides! Three Strikes Your Out!

Weather we are going on a short car ride to the store or a longer car ride Braxton screams, gets big alligator tears streaming, gets bright red and burning up. I don't know if me taking him out to make him happy makes me a bad mom or if me leaving him in scream until we are both crying makes me a bad mom... My mom always says to pick your battles but is this a battle i want to win or am i going to give in and let him win.

Usually if he gives me these "three strikes" He wins!(how can i resist?) and we are both happy!(until we get a fat ticket)

6 comments:

  1. Don't give in to him! Car seats save babies' lives! He'll get over it.
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so lucky in this area! My kids do really well in the car, but some of Verns brothers kids have had a horrible time in the car. Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I for sure would not let him win this battle. He is way too little to not be in a carseat. He will get over it, and get used to it. Come on Bailey, all it takes is one little accident. Halle was aweful when it came to the carseat and she got over it, or we got used to it. Either way, you love him way too much to lose him. My friend just lost her baby last year because of the same situation. I know it is hard, but hard= worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww poor little prince charming...good thing for the DVD Player and Baby Einstein ~wink~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This is one battle you need to pick! Have you ever known anyone who has lost a baby in a car wreck? It is way worse than hearing him cry it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. he is such a little cutie, first of all! I can't get enough of that little face! I think he will get over it. I am way too paranoid to give in and take them out :). But thank heavens for snacks and music and toys! :) Good luck sis!

    ReplyDelete