Tuesday, May 3, 2011

GOOD GRAVY

MY BABY IS A HALF A YEAR OLD! YEAH BRAXTON IS 6 MONTHS OLD!
Braxton turned 6 months old on the 29th. It is bitter sweet to see him grow up so fast!
Braxton…
~ Sit up by him self
~ Can throw a ball
~ Can roll his tongue
~ Can scoot backwards (He gets so frustrated)
~ Can roll and get where ever he wants
~ Can get where ever he wants in the walker (in 16 years and the time comes for him to drive GET OFF THE ROAD)
~ Has the CUTEST Laugh
~ LOVES Mickey Mouse
~ Loves pick-a-boo
~ Sleeps in his bed all night
~ Is SUPER ticklish
~ Weighs 22 Pounds on my scale- He has his 6 month checkup this week (For my sake it be nice if my scales were weighing a few pounds heavy)
~ Loves to give lots of WET SLOPPY kisses
~ Will eat ANYTHING… and he will eat ALL DAY LONG
~ Can suck out of a straw
~ Loves ice
I could not ask for a better or cuter baby! I LOVE YOU BUDDY!

He laughs at this part! Its sooooo Cute

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about him on his half birthday and what a great job his parents have done raising such a cute sweet boy. He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete