Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just for fun!!!

It was Saturday and we were all being really lazy so I decide to do a FUN little mini photo-shoot of Braxton.
So…….
I went into the kitchen.........


Grabbed a glass bowl……………..


Grabbed a BIG spoon…………………


Went to the pantry…………………………


Grabbed Braxton’s Favorite cereal………..


Went to the fridge………………………………………….


Grabbed the milk ………………………………………………….


Put it on the floor ……………………………………………………


And started taking pictures……………………………………………………


RANDOM??? I KNOW!!!


But it turned out so cute… AND I will always remember that Braxton LOVES fruit loops (Just like he Grandpa aka MEAN GENE)
CHECK OUT THE RESULTS…….. (Keep in mind that I edited them CRAZY because…. Well…. just because I was feeling CRAZY)
ENJOY…












3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! And I think it helps that your boy can make anything look good, he is such a cutie! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! What a cute boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH.MY.WORD.
    I know I saw these on FB too...BUT I still LAUGH OUT LOUD every stinkin' time I look at them...he looks like he is having a BLAST!
    What GREAT PIX!!!
    Okay...time to start digging for Josh's pictures...maybe when I get back from Cali...

    ReplyDelete