Sunday, October 16, 2011

Still Alive And Busy

YEAH... WE ARE STILL ALIVE... Just super duper busy!
Our life is crazy busy and it doesn't look like it is going to slow down ANYTIME soon :'(
Our baby boy is going to be ONE! WHERE DID THIS YEAR GO???

Braxton is walking! He is fast and keeps us on our toes and BUSY

Josh is working full time for Eagle View Contractors, Washing windows after work, and picks and sells melons with any other spear minute he comes up with. He is BUSY but still manages to be the #1 dad and hubby~oh... how i love him and oh.. how grateful i am for everything he does for me.

My business has shot threw the roof and i am getting a million calls,emails, and facebook messages from people wanting pictures. I LOVE IT! but it is keeping me BUSY along with being a FULL time mom and wife and melons picker.

Because we have been so busy I have been doing a horrible job at blogging (AKA my journal/scrapbook lol) so he is just a few things that have happen this last few weeks...

Mel and Briana went through the temple and were sealed together with their 4 beautiful girls for time and all eternity in the St George temple! I am so happy for them and I am so glad that I was able to be with them on their special day!





Braxton knows he is turning one! NEXT time you see him ask him how old he is going to be and he will hold up 1 figure! HOW IS HE SO SMART? UGH! HOW IS HE SO CUTE!!!
I am a aunty again and again… YES in the last TWO weeks TWO of my sisters had TWO beautiful baby GRILS… I was honored to be a part of sweet little Laila entrance into the world! THANKS RACHEL AND RICHARD! SHE IS SUCH A DOLL!!!
Pictures!




Last night my sister Hanna gave birth to a precious little girl… I can’t wait to hold and love on her! CONGRATS HANNA AND RANDY! Pictures to come!

We are BUSY but are trying to ENJOY life... BUT things are going to even get more crazy then ever.... BECAUSE
......
..........
...............
.....................
............................
..................................
........................................
...............................................
........................................
..................................
............................
......................
................
..........
......
...
We are MOVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you were there to take pictures...I don't know if we would have got some. Thanks, I love them!

    ReplyDelete