Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I wanted to wait and post about Braxtons Birthday Day Party before posted about Halloween BUT I we have been moving and SUPER busy and I have not got the chance to get the pictures and go threw them. .. I know I know I am a slacker! :)

For Halloween we dressed Braxton up as a bull and he was so STINKING CUTE! He loved his costume and loved “Trunk r Treating” He was NOT scared of anyone of anything! Something’s freaked me out and just looked at them weird and tried to touch them… Braxtons first trick r treated to Granny and she spoiled him with chocolate. and after the trunk r treating we went out and seen Great Grandma Bundy.. He loves her and she loves him they kissed on each other and he got way more than his fair share of candy out of her candy bowl… Enjoy these pictures! I can’t get over how CUTE he is…




]

2 comments: