Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Life as we know it!

We had a really good time at the fair this year! Braxton was not a fan of the rides but he did like all the animals and the clown (or maybe just her ride)… lol



























  OUR FIRST AND ONLY FAMILY PICTURES BAHAHAHAH




















I made dinner and for the Houston family when they all came home from the hospital and in return we had the pleasure of meeting and hold little Duke!  I wanted to take him home! He is so snuggly, I could have held him all day!
























When I say I have been busy, I am NOT lying! Here is a picture for my proof! This is over 8000 pictures, all of them taken by me, edited, sorted, burned to Cd’s, Labeled and in cases! Aren’t they pretty! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Bay!! Love the family picture by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic's - especially of Braxton on the rides...LOL...not sure who was greener at the end of the day, him or his dad...he sure takes after his daddy!
    And good job on all those pic's - you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete