Sunday, January 3, 2010

Just call me a slacker…

It’s been so long since I have blogged and I am so far behind. So… This is going to be a fun but very LONG post. First of all I am sorry for slacking on getting pictures of our wedding, our house, and our trip to Salt Lake like I promised. I will Post those today :)

Here is some of my favorite pictures of our wedding.<



Here is our cute house when it was not covered in Snow and ice.

Livingroom


Kitchen

Hall

Bathroom

We are so blessed to have the Best Landlord in the world… Her name is Rachel and she is such a sweet heart. THANKS RACHEL!
Christmas
I have waited my whole life so that I can have my own Christmas tree…
Here is our FIRST Christmas tree…

We spent Christmas Eve day and evening with Josh’s family. We had TONS of good food and had a blast talking and laughing with family. THANKS JULIE AND EUGENE
Christmas Eve night I was one of Mrs. Clause's Helper. We sat up and played games with Mrs. Clause and the rest of the little Elves. We had so much fun…
Christmas morning was full of tired but excited Crazy haired little girls and boys (Including myself)
Josh must have been a really good boy this year because he got the gun he ask for.

I must have been pretty good myself because I got clothes like I ask for… Josh did a dang good job picking them out.

Christmas was full of Games, laughter, shooting, talking and just spending quality time with our Family and Friends. I can’t believe it is already over and we have to wait a whole year for it to roll around again. THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR FEEDING US AND LETTING US STAY THERE.

New Years Weekend

New years as always been a bonfire in one of the lower fields at the ranch with hotdogs and smores, this year I decide to have a party at my house. I made tons of food and invited lots of people to kick of 2010 with josh and I. We ate to much food and played games and talked and laughed about old times till
everyone feel asleep around 3. We got up the next day and ate more food then started the New Year off with a little exercise… Hiking up snowy mountains and sledding down. We had so much fun. But the fun did not stop there we came back to our house and we played more games and I gave Callie a makeover… I colored her hair and then styled it. It looks so cute… We again stayed up Laughing and talking till 2:30 in the morning. The next morning we got up and went Ice Skating, ate at Olive Garden and then went shopping which was also so much fun. We then came home and colored and styled Naomi's hair and styled Hannah's. So far it has been a FUN but busy year.





I can't explain how fun we all had but I hope the pictures with do their job.
THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE GREAT WEEKEND!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your house! You have made it into a home. Sounds like you guys had so much fun over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You house looks great. It is looks cozy. I am sure that is what it would be. Looks like everyone had a great Christmas holiday. Wish we lived closer to get to enjoy Christmas with both families. Love you guys.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete