Sunday, January 10, 2010

Shout Out!!!!!

Just one shout out for the best mother in the world. MY MOM!

My mom is the best mom in the world because….
- She makes everyone welcome and comfortable in HER home.
- She is beautiful inside and out.
- She loves all her children.
- She is the best wife.
- She is so giving.
- She always has a warm home cooked meal.
- She has the best sense of humor.
- She would do anything for anyone.
- She puts everyone before herself.
- She gives the best advice and she has the best answer for everything.
And there is so much more….

I went home this last weekend to see my family and it made me realize how much mom does for me and everyone else. She kept all of our bellies full and we all had a warm place to sleep. My mom has had nonstop visitors sense my wedding and she has been such a good sport about it. I didn’t realize how much my mom meant to me until I got married and moved out.
Thanks mom for all that you do for Josh and I.
MOM I LOVE YOU!!!
This is my favorie picture of my mom. She said she would dance on the temple steps after our wedding. Here is proof

5 comments:

  1. I would have to agree!! She is pretty amazing! I love the picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet Bailey.. Your mom is a awesome lady for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how amazing I am but I know one thing for sure I sure do love you, sis!(this comment is from mom, not cliven)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally have to agree! I love this picture too. Mom, you ARE amazing. None of us could survive without you!!

    ReplyDelete