Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby

I wanted to get maternity pictures taken but I kept putting it off so we could save up some money to get them done professionally. Well that has not happened and now I am way past the “cute” stage of pregnancy, so last night I decided to take some myself… Let just say photographing yourself is not easy. But with Josh’s help we got a few that turned out…

Everyone says “You are ALL baby” (so nice to say :s ) so I guess I am just waiting to have my 30 pound baby lol please NO.
I am down to the last month of pregnancy I only have 17 days till my due date and I am getting more and more excited ever minute. I have finally given in and accepted the fact that I am totally freaked out about labor and delivery. I want him out of me soooo bad but I am NOT looking forward to getting him here. I guess I have just realized that I have to do it and that is getting so close. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that he is not too big.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! At 7 months with my first one it really hit me that eventually the baby would have to move out of me and that would not be fun! My Big baby had a much easier arrival than my small one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will do great! You will have the benefit of a Priesthood blessing, and the prayers of aaalllllll your family and friends. Love ya tons! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete