Friday, October 1, 2010

Thankful

I have been feeling So Thankful for so many things and wanting to write them down to remind me of all the things I have…
-My amazing husband Joshua
These last few months have been full of excitement but fuller of stress and grumpy pregnant woman and Josh as been so amazing. He helps me do whatever I need done and keeps me a sane person.
-Braxton
How can I love a baby so much that I have not even seen? One that kicks the crap out of me and rolls around and never stops moving? I have no yet figured it out! But I DO! I can’t wait for him to enter this world so not only me but everyone else can love on him.
-My House
Who knew someone so little could need so much stuff!!! Our little one bedroom home is full! But I am so thankful that I have it a roof over my head and a home to bring my son home too…
-My mom
This woman is amazing. I don’t know how she does it all! She has 7 daughters and I think we all call her a million times a day! The closer I get to having Braxton the more and more I call her… sorry momma
-My Mother In Law (Julie)
This is another woman that I just don’t know how she does it all… She is always here for Joshua and I if we ever needed anything.
-The gospel
Just knowing that my heavenly father is always by my side helping me every step of the day is enough to be thankful for.
-Computer
Yeah I could not live without my computer. Being home alone all the time I would go crazy without my computer.
-Friends
My Friends are always here for me whenever I need to talk/vent.
-Bath Tub
I am in the bath probably 4 or 5 hours in a 24 hour day! I don’t know what I would do without!
-My phone
Um… I don’t know what I would do without my phone… I am glad that I can keep in touch with family and friends.
-My car
Everyone knows how big of a POS my car is and how many problems it has given me. But when I stop and think of all the places it has got me it makes me thankful I have it.

And the list goes on and on...

2 comments:

  1. Great post Bay!
    Isn't it great to just set down and count you blessings? Love ya!

    ReplyDelete