Saturday, April 2, 2011

#1 Worst Mom

Last week i was thinking i was the worst mother in the world. well this week i know i am the worst. Braxton has not been feeling good and not being himself so last week I finally took Braxton to the doctor because he started not breathing correctly and was coughing up his lungs. I was told that Braxton has RSV, bronchiolitis and pneumonia. boy did i feel bad. The little guys has not been feeling good for days and i did nothing to help him. :(
Braxton oxygen was way to low and need to be brought back up or he would be put in the hospital.
I don't think i could see my baby with needles and tubes so i prayed his o2 level would come up.
They gave him a breathing treatment. After the first treatment his o2 went up. (prayers are answered)
Braxton has to do treatments every 3 hours to keep his o2 level up so the pour little guy can breath.
He is also on steroids to kill the virus and make his lungs stronger. :(

The last few weeks have been hard but we are getting though it and Braxton is the strongest kid i know! He does not feel good and he will still look up at me and give me a big smile. It breaks my heart to see him so sick.

Please keep Braxton in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment