Thursday, March 24, 2011

Help

I am setting here with tears running down my face asking NO i am more like begging for help/advice/words of wisdom. For the last week Braxton has been screaming non stop and when i say non stop i am not over exaggerating. He even cries in his sleep.(when he sleeps)
The kid has not been himself at all! I have not got one smile out of him in days.
I have fed him
I have changed his butt
I have LOVED on him
I have made sure he does not have a fever
I have but oragel on his gums
I have made sure he does not have a ear infection
I have made sure his tummy does not hurt
I have rocked him
I have played with him
I have bounced him
I have snuggled him
I have sang to him
I have laid him down
I have put him in the jumper
I have held him pretty much held him 24/7
I have let him watch his movies
I have went for car rides
I have let him suck on a cold rag
I have gave him Tylenol
I have went for walks
I have gave him every toy
I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.
Him or I have not got much sleep in the last few days and i don't know what do to for him.
He has a runny noise
&
a Small cough & screams all the time!

at this point i feel like they worst mother in the world and i just don't know what to do. I don't want to think that he is just throwing a huge tantrum but I don't want him to be sick and me not being doing anything about it.
PLEASE HELP!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a great mommy and you both just need a little break. Why don't you bring him here and I will hold him and love on him while you go shopping or something. :) I can handle the crying for a while! love you, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not the worst mother in the world. Sometimes we just don't know what to do as moms. Especially if you have tried everything you know to do, and it definitely sounds like you have. If you ask me, he is teething. Even though you have tried all the remedies sometimes they still hurt. I have been through what you are feeling. It sounds like you are doing the best thing for him, loving him. He will get through it, I promise. Take Hanna up on her offer. A breath of fresh air and a small break always helps me to deal better with situations. love you and miss you.
    love lisa

    ReplyDelete