Friday, December 30, 2011

You know what I mean???

You know when your laundry needs to be done and you just don’t want to do it. So you don’t and the pile of nasty dirty laundry just keeps getting a bigger and bigger and then you don’t want to do it even more then before because you know it’s going to take forever so you just keep putting it on the end of your very long TO DO LIST.

Well…

That big ol pile of dirty laundry is my BLOG that has not been updated in MONTHS and keeps piling higher and higher with stories and events….

There has been SOOOO many things that I need to blog about so that I don’t forget about them and so that my family that lives far away came stay updated. BUT I just keep putting it at the bottom of my VERY LONG TO DO LIST.

I am sorry my posts have been so far apart and I promise I am going to get it up to date.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. okay - you and Jaci need to put your comments as "pop-outs" ha-ha

    ReplyDelete