Thursday, July 11, 2013

Our Little Family...

ONE LITTLE COWBOY AND ONE LITTLE PRINCESS! How PERFECT it that?!?!?
We are loving life...
I was so scared how I would adjust to having two kids.
How could I love them both equally?
How could I give them both the attention that they both DEMAND from me?
How was Bubba going to react?
Would he love her?
Would he hate her?
Would he be jealous?
Would he love her to death?
Would I have postpartum depression like i did after i had Braxton?
Would I have anxiety attacks again...

I am JUST ONE PERSON... I am human not SUPER WOMAN! how was i going to do it?

well....

I have survived 2 WHOLE MONTHS with 2 kids.

I LOVE BOTH MY KIDS TO PEICES
They do DEMAND a lot of attention but most days i juggle it just fine.
Bubba is so in love with her, He is the OVERLY protective brother and EVERY GIRL NEEDS but DOES NOT WANT. I am scared for any boy that even LOOKS at her. :)
He normal does not want ANYONE to hold her but me because he has been teased that people are going to keep her..
The first thing he says when people come over is "LOOK AT MY SISTER"!
She receives 100s of kisses each day from him and a million and half more from mom and dad.
SHE IS LOVED
I have had a few "baby blues days" but NOTHING like i had with Braxton
I had ONE major anxiety attack and that was before she was even born. And there has been a handful of times where i can feel one coming and thats when mom gets a "time out" (chugging a diet coke behind the locked bathroom door) :)

90% of time everyday is just full of loves and more loves.

And on those days where my house is clean, (as clean as he can be with a 2 year old) my laundry is in the wash and i have went to the grocery shopping, and still had time to do a mommy craft. don't judge but I kinda feel like a super woman. lol

Anyways... Life is going good and as always i have takin 100's of pictures for my keepsakes and for your enjoyment.

PICTURE TIME>!















On June 16th Josh gave Jaylee and name and a beautiful blessing.









2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post!
    You are doing a great job balancing all that life is throwing your way - keep up the good work!
    Sure love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a great Momma! Those kiddies are sure lucky to have you!!

    ReplyDelete