Monday, March 21, 2011

busy busy busy...

We have been so busy this last few weeks and we are so ready for it to slow down but its just NOT happening...

March 11-13
Our friend Chancey ask Josh to give him the priesthood. So we headed up to Richfield for the weekend...
Saturday I had my hair chopped off and i am back to a blondy! That night we went bowling with Rick and Courtney and Chancey and T'nisha and there kids.
Sunday We went to church with Maggie and then Josh gave him the priesthood, we had dinner with his family and then headed down to the ranch...
Thanks Maggie and Grandpa Mark for letting us stay are you sweet little home...

Courtney and I
Braxton bowling with his friend Presley

March 14-17
Monday Morning we headed of to California with Hannah and Tyson for a little vacations too DISNEYLAND! it was our first vacation with are little family and we had such a good time...
Thanks Hannah and Tyson for coming with us we and for all your help with Braxton! We had so much fun! WE LOVE YOU BOTH
Tyson Hannah Josh Braxton and Me

Cute Kid
Josh and I
First Time To Disneyland

March 18-19
Friday we went down to Overton to decorate for jacis wedding and that afternoon took Julie to Vegas for some last minute things.
Saturday was supposed to be the wedding but i guess it was just a ring ceremony and reception. we had a lot of fun celebrating with them.
Congrats jaci and Thomas! We wish we could have been there for your "big secret real wedding"
Sunday Jaci and Thomas opened all there gifts and we has a brunch at Julie and Eugene's. the happy couple


Braxton was the Ring Man! and a pretty cute one if you ask me!

I have been missing my grandma bundy and she had not seen braxton in a really long time so that afternoon we went to bunkerville to see her. I LOVE YOU GRANDMA
Braxton and his Great Grandma Bundy


It is now Monday and life is pretty slow at the moment but on Friday we leave for manti for Chancey's wedding!
We love you all and we hope everyone is doing good.xoxo

I received my birthday present early!!!!
I LOVE YOU JOSHY AND BRAXTON! I LOVE YOU!
I got the camera i have been dreaming about for at least 5 years.
My Nikon D90

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I am happy for you! Take lots of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog!
    I dont usually comment cuz i'm usually sneaking a peak at work, but I just want you to know - I read it often and just love it!
    Thanks for sharing.
    hugs,
    j

    ReplyDelete