Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4th

Josh is supportive.
Josh supports me in everything and he is always on my side. He is the reason i have my photography business. When others are rude and try to make me feel like the dirt on the bottom of there shoe he is the one to lift me back up and points out the good and pushes me to continue doing what I love. He gives me his opinion on things I am sure he really doesn't care about just because he knows I think I need it. If I feel like a failure he is the first to give me a million reasons why I am NOT a failure! He has been on multiple photo-shoots with me just to hold a reflector or to move around my large photo props. He has also went to fabric stores for me when I am having a craft emergency and need fabric. I am always talking him into helping me sand down a project or hanging something on the wall so it's straight. He does this all with non or little complaining. I don't think he really knows how much it means to me.
I just love him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment