Saturday, August 3, 2013

August

Way back in 1989 in the month of August my stud muffin of a hubby was born!! 
So Everyday this month I am gonna post a few reasons why I am so madly in love with him... 
If your married and don't want to be jealous that I married the best guy in the world you better STOP READING NOW and don't return for a month :)
And 
If your single and want to know what to look for in a guy STAY AND READ and maybe you will learn a thing or two.

August 1st: I love Josh for loving me

Josh loves me! It doesn't matter if I have done my hair/makeup or got dressed for the day or not, I know he loves me because he not only tells me he loves me daily but he also shows me he loves me daily!

August 2nd: Joshua is the BEST daddy!

It doesn't matter if josh has been at work for 16 hours he will still come home and roll around on the floor with bubba tickling and laughing. And still finds the time to set down and snuggle with sister and watch her smile and try to have conversation. When it comes to disaplinning he is firm, and consistent but always ends the secuation with a warm loving hug. I know my kids know there daddy loves them and i think that's so important...

August 3rd: He is helpful

I Often find myself complaining that he is not helping enough but I am quickly reminded that I am very lucky! 
Most of you might not know this about him but Josh has a bit of OCD! In ways it's not a bad thing because he is wiling to help clean!! But if I don't stay on top of things for a few days he tends to go on a little rampage and starts cleaning which makes me feel like the worst wife ever! But anyways... We have had many conversations about his OCD issue and he would love all our bedding to be all white, no clutter (but he is a pack rat so that makes no sense to me) everything labeled and in its own place and my van to be spotless (dream on) But he understand that we have kids and that's never going to happen so he told me he is gonna write a book called,
HOW TO LIVE WITH OCD, WHEN YOU LIVE WITH PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE OCD.
Who knows maybe he will sell it and make millions and we can hire a  MAID WITH OCD :-)
Anyways back to the main point! josh is so helpful when it comes to cleaning the house and tending to the kids needs and for that I am VERY greatful. (he is gonna hate this post)
This might not look like much BUT...these are his TIME CARDS they are
neatly folded,clipped,labeled,divided,and organized lol 
OH HONEY I LOVE YOU!


Xoxo

1 comment: